- MISSION STATEMENT
We are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization committed to the sport of bass fishing. The club is a combination of uniquely diverse fishermen who all share a common interest. We believe that it is our duty to practice catch and release. It is the group philosophy to uphold and preserve this great sport by practicing this conservation method so the future bass anglers of the world can enjoy this sport that we have come to love.
The purpose of the MAHH Scholarships are to promote bass fishing, conservation, academics and other sports. To provide support to individuals that excel in the above listed categories.
The MAHH Bass Club was inspired by 10(ten) insightful fishermen in January of 1995. From there, the group went on to form a charter which is now called METRO ATLANTA HAWG HUNTERS BASS CLUB. Since then the group has grown to fifty in membership.
- APPLICANTS CRITERIA
- All legal residents of the United States are eligible to apply from the ages of 13-21 years of age.
- Scholarships range from $250.00-$500.00.
- Applications must be completed and returned by October 31, 2019. No applications accepted incomplete or received after deadline.
- Eligibility requirements and applications may be found by going to our website (MetroAtlantaHawghunters.net).
- LIST SUPPORT DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- A cover letter is needed.
- School transcripts verified by counselor or other school official.
- Explain why applicant deserve consideration for scholarship.
- Describe your participation in internship, volunteer service activities, other school, professional or community activities.
- Applicant provide 3 letters of recommendation.
- LEGALLY VETTED DECLARATION OF CONSENT
- Allows applicant to attest to the truthfulness and accuracy of information provided.
- Act as consent giving permission to pursue additional background checks if necessary.
- Place line for printed name, signature and date.
Example: (Release of Information)
I grant permission to release all information regarding GPA Certification or other application relevant concerns to the scholarship program, as deemed necessary by the Metro Atlanta Hawg Hunters Fund. I, also authorize the scholarship grantors to share this information for the purposes of recruitment, public relations, possible employment or other related activities.
- FINAL FORM ON LETTERHEAD AS BOTH PDF FOR ONLINE APPLICANTS AND A PAPER VERSION